Saturday, February 13, 2010

intro 1 cause essays (first take)

The minute I laid eyes on him, the first thing that came out of my mouth was “do you want a roommate?”
I’m talking about a man I had just met who had driven to Portland with my step mother. She had brought him with her for the trip so she wouldn’t have to drive down alone. Of course my friend was mortified I would say something so brash, but the attraction was so intense, the words kind of fell out of my mouth. I knew absolutely nothing about him, but I would soon be finding out. Once he smiled at me, I melted, we connected and that was the beginning of what some call love at first sight.

1 comment:

  1. So far so good, but at this point we don't have any idea what is coming next, and we need some guide posts. You are going to be explaining why--well, something; that's what you have to tell us. 3 reasons why--?

    ReplyDelete