Thursday, September 2, 2010

9/2/10

Happy Thursday…YAY hump day is over and I’m nearing the finish line of my work week! Too bad for me though, I only got about 4 hours sleep last night. Funny how that works…I guess getting 9 hours the night before my body is saying HAHA, only 4 4 U in this deep almost sumo wrestler kind of voice. That’s kind of how I feel at the moment, too, like a sumo wrestler; maybe it was the chicken casadea I inhaled last night before I went to Ethics class? Or the few Peroni’s I drank after class? One thing’s for sure, I’m not skipping breakfast and lunch again to inhale a greasy chicken casadea in 5 minutes. What the hell was I thinking? Then, when I get to the college for Ethics class, I swear it must have been 100 degrees in that class room and it was on the bottom floor! I can’t complain though, because I was sitting right in front of the fan.  And although it was blowing hot air around, it was at least drying up the sweat that kept pouring down my face. The professor seems pretty cool,too and he has a full class to boot. It ought to make for a very interesting semster and I‘ve decided, this isn’t going to be so bad after all. Ethics was a wise choice; it will be good for me to smooth out my critical thinking skills so I can take the steak knives out of my incentive program!

1 comment:

  1. "I can take the steak knives out of my incentive program!"

    LOLing in the heat....

    ReplyDelete