Saturday, December 4, 2010

week 15; 2 attemps of a collage

Obviously I was excited and agreed immediately. Lots of coffee and an open mind. You sit at that laptop acting like you know what you are doing… Holy crap, it nearly filled a whole page! I thought to myself, man this is fun, look at all I’ve been missing over the years. My heart started pounding as the epiphany grew stronger. Suddenly I started to grin, I knew I was gonna win this one. Maybe I’ll get another second wind!


Well, I fell for it. I must have been out of my skull that night or basically didn’t give a shit. What the hell was I thinking? Stole your heart? I’m not that person any more. I was devastated because they were torn to shreds. How am I going to fix this, is it even up to me to try? I feel so tired, so worn out and I despise every minute of it. I cried from the unknown. Why is the pain so merciless? We all make out own choices and we all have to pay the consequences. I told myself it could be worse. But I said screw it, I’m not giving into this charade. I’ll never forgive him for this. I should have listened to my mother.

6 comments:

  1. But that's two collages, right? They both work nicely, but they work as separate pieces, not as a single piece--or am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya,I did two but it was accidental! I was having so much fun with this assignment :) I realized after I had chosen all the lines from my writings I wanted to use, I couldn't make them fit into one, so I wrote two little ones!

    Hard to believe I was so apprehensive about taking this class at the begining of the semester, wasn't sure if I had it in me. I've completely enjoyed every minute of it! :) You're a great instructor; thanks again for all your help during the course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does tend to be a fun assignment; I taper off a little at the end of the course to leave people with a good taste in their mouth and so they can start to forget the horrors of week 8 etc....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always looked forward to opening d'seng's blog...and that's not a given with every student.

    Have you done all the assignments (or are missing no more than 1-3?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have done every assignment, there isn't (shouldn't) be any missing....I think I've been thorough going through each and every one and tried to get them done soon after you posted them, but by all means if you are missing one or two, I'm sure I have it in my file :)

    ReplyDelete